We provide consultancy services to member and non-member companies in the following areas:
- All aspects of European Works Council (EWC) management – including negotiating and renegotiating EWC agreements, advising on EWC meetings and planning for, and assisting with, “exceptional” meetings where consultation is required on transnational issues.
- Specific EWC services to assist companies deal with the changes required in EWC agreements resulting from EU Directives and helping them managing the introduction of such changes.
- Planning the employee relations aspects of substantial restructuring programmes including relocations, headcount reductions, closures and outsourcing. This includes planning for, and managing, information and consultation requirements at the national and international levels. We can also offer assistance in liaising with both politicians and government officials, where necessary.
- Understanding major legal and non-legal changes in labor relations practices in key economies including China, Australia, the United States and the member states of the EU.
- Planning for and managing the employee relations implications of mergers and acquisitions.
- Working on global issues, such as responding to trade union campaigns pushing companies to sign International Framework Agreements.